Monday, December 25, 2006

Yet Another Successful Christmas

So, it was a fair Christmas. I got what I wanted, some things that I didn't, but that's how it goes. :-) And, I got to talk to Gorgeous today, and I'll be seeing her on Thursday and maybe Kevin on Wednesday. That means that tomorrow is really my only day alone, which is great. Gorgeous went down to Christmas with her uncles and her family, but we talked for a good while afterwards as I stood outside struggling to keep cell phone reception. That made my day. Christmas is one thing, but talking to the girl you love, well, that completely overshadows Christmas. I really have nothing else to say. Things are working out well because I've tried to get my control of my life back. And I really am not in the mood to write. I'm just too satisfied with things. I'd rather be doing something else, because everything is dandy. So, I'm happy, you're hopefully happy, and I'll talk to soon. Take care.

all my love and happiness
Steve

If the plane goes down...then what happens next?

No comments: