Monday, December 25, 2006

Never Before Have I Felt As Recently

So, it's the first dozen minutes of Christmas. Good morning. And I just got off the phone with the girl of my dreams, the one that lives in my heart and claims ownership of my soul. We talked, and we sniffled, and we both realized that at that moment, all either of us wanted was to be able to hold the other in their arms. We both felt an unconditional love, and we realized that there was nothing that could make us happier than to repeat the words "I love you" over and over. My eyes closed, and I pictured her there, staring at her bed as she whispered silently. With each word we listened to the other, not wanting to miss one heartfelt word. I assure you, never before have I wanted to simply show up in her room and hold her forever more than at that moment. That's all I can give you, that's all I can share. The rest I hold in my heart and will relive in my dreams until the next time I hear her voice. I must say one thing though; when you find this feeling, cherish it, and until then, take note of how you feel, because once you find this love, you will think of no other question more perplexing than "where did I go right to get me where I am now?"

Good day everyone. Merry Christmas, and may you spend your days with the one you love.

my love belongs to one, my words belong to all
Steve

If the plane goes down...then what happens next?

No comments: