Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lack of College, Lack of Life

So, this one'll be a little less innovational, intriguing, and all that other epiphethic stuff. I just need a place, like all those little emo kids, to put my thoughts down. We came home from college last week and I've been here working all day and not being able to see my friends. It's understandable though, that we all have jobs and our schedules no longer meld quite like they used to. But I can't seem to shake that desire to be with them. I really miss one person, my girlfriend, who, now, is hard to get in touch with because she's so in demand. That's what you get when you date such an amazing girl. Now, this isn't fake doting, it's real. She's so caring and sweet that everyone wants to be with her all the time. For me, that means that although the time with her is amazing, it's limited. Our phone calls are cut short and our face to face time is usually with other people around and third wheel syndrom needs to be avoided, so that means I can't hold her. it's just a big change from college. And I know you don't want to read about it, but I'm assuming that since you've never met me, or maybe you have, then you'll just not really care. But I s'pose it'll be fine. We'll talk when we can, and it's not like she's moving on without me. It's just that I'm so used to always being there for her, like, physically, and now that I'm not it's like so much is happening to her and it feels like 1. she almost doesn't need me (even though I know she does and that she loves me, it just has that same feeling) and 2. that I'm not there for her like I should be (even though I really can't be the way I was at school). But I just want it the way it was before so I can see her. But this is sounding desperate and creepy. For those of you who don't know me, just write this off as a silly emo rant. For those of you that do, you know me, you know how I get; I miss her, I love her, and I know it's all part of school and that I'll get through it, there's no doubt about that, but I wish I could see her more, even talk to her. But again, with someone so in demand because of how amazing she is, I expected it.

All my love,
Steve

If the plane goes down...then what happens next?

No comments: