Saturday, December 23, 2006

Scheduling Around Life and Love

Ok, so it's actually not Wednesday that I'm waiting for, it's Friday and Saturday. Those are the two days of next week that I'm looking forward to. I talked to Gorgeous tonight for an hour. It was the most amazing part of this week at home, apart from seeing her smile and feeling her arms around me again. I know I can avoid insanity and loneliness if I can simply hear her voice for a few moments each day. We're planning on getting together for the day next Friday. I found out after the phone call tonight that next Friday we have to go help my cousin move. Now, that originally made me quite sad. But I found out that we plan on being there at 8:30 in the morning, and they've already packed, we're only moving the big stuff, and they're renting a Uhaul. So, with 7 adults, three pickups, a car, and a Uhaul, we should be able to get it all done in one move. So this means that the time of 12 or 1 to see my Love isn't completely unreasonable. I really miss her. Haha, I actually, just now, wrote you instead of her. Jeeze, I wonder who I'm apparently addressing this entry to. :-/

In any case. To whomever I'm writing, I'm quite happy now. I miss my Love, but I know she misses me just as much. Tomorrow's Christmas Eve. I have a few presents to wrap, and I'm just a tad tired. So I'll leave you for now. But take it easy, because things work out if you have faith. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems. Because as soon as you begin to have faith, you get strength, and that alone makes the task of overcoming a challenge that much easier. And, in addition, once you feel loved, that gives you the feeling that you can take on the world. So, get out, find love, find faith (religious or egocentric), and realize that life is what you make it.

Graciously and happily yours
Steve

If the plane goes down...then what happens next?

No comments: