Tuesday, December 26, 2006

After Christmas Surprise and Sensations Well Appreciated

So, today, the day after Christmas, the mail lady came to the front door with a package. In all her cigarette smelling glory, she held up the package and said, there's a package here for you from Australia. Hm, could this be that big surprise gift that my mom had been eagerly awaiting for two weeks? Indeed it was. You see, in July, I went on a two week trip to Australia, Hawaii, New Zealand, and Fiji. There, I had my long lost lolly love the Chupa Chup. I then found out about amazingly good cookies called Tim Tams. My mom, apparently, had ordered two packages of Chupa Chups and five packages of different flavor Tim Tams like dark chocolate and fudge, original, rich caramel, and another that I don't remember. For those of you who haven't had them, get some. http://www.greataussiefood.com.au/

Also, things for this week are looking a little better as well, because I'm getting together with Kevin for maybe 5 hours tomorrow, so that's better than a short movie. Then, on Thursday I get to see my Love, and Friday I get to see her even longer. So, this is a banner week for me. I've been using the new looping pedal that I got for Christmas with my guitar. It's so much fun. I can play songs with many guitar parts with one single guitar. It takes some practice to get the pedal work down. I never knew how tough it would be to keep the flow going and use the pedal properly. I now have a lot more respect for the guitarists that have mastered the use of the pedals that are out there, especially the looping pedal where you have to know when to switch it on to record one guitar part and then stop it's recording so it loops and then continue on with a solo or other guitar part. It's tough, but oh so fun.

That's about all I have for you now. I've got to take down Christmas lights tomorrow, and I have a feeling the rest of this week is going to go by really quickly, sadly, now that things are happening that I want to happen. Take care.

all my love and happiness
Steve

If the plane goes down...then what happens next?

No comments: