Saturday, May 26, 2007

Coping Cruise

I just went for a bike ride, to clear my head. That's what I do. I go as far as I can, as fast as I can, and it's like running from my issues. It helped for a bit until I laid down and looked at the sky and thought about it again. It was an hour into things, 7:00 pm. I think I remember what happened at 7. That was not what I was worried about, not what I thought would take their minds off me. It was what happens after people are through with that which 7 brought 'round. After they're through with 7 comes the distractions, their distractions, and with it their happiness, my goal. But that happiness, again, is brought about by something, someone, other than me, which is fine, but again, I won't be thought of, that's what I fear. I'm sorry. If you're reading this, I apologize. This is my brain again. You shouldn't listen to it. Like I said in yesterday's post, it's a game my mind plays, it's its trying to take control and cloud reality. I shouldn't write, it's making things worse.

If the plane goes down...then what happens next?

No comments: