Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Wishy Washy

So, as usual, people's moods changed and things are better. Love made it through her surgery just fine. Everyone is feeling better and Love just happened to put my world back into perspective. I still really want to go back to school though. I get to see Beautiful all day, well, most of the day Friday, and some of the day Saturday, so this is looking good. You know, I don't have much to write in this one. But it's amazing how hearing Gorgeous talk about the way things really are, like they're never as bad as they seem, really makes me feel better. I'm the luckiest, most cliche guy to have a girl like her. :-p So, for now, goodnight all. Goodnight Love. Sweet dreams all. And remember, if you get overwhelmed, remember that there's someone out there that doesn't have a clouded mind that can help you work through it, you just have to find them and talk their ear off. :-)

all my love and gratitude
Steve

If the plane goes down...then what happens next?

1 comment:

Basiorana said...

Hmm. It totally sounds like you're not really talking about a person at all, and are in fact talking about the abstract concept... I'm sitting here, curious as to what sort of surgery one performs on the abstract concept of love...